The big picture:
This website that can be used without providing any personal data.
It does not collect personal data and does not track you.
While my web hoster does log accesses to content of this website (web hosters have to do that so they can do their job),
the web hoster also takes privacy seriously and anonymizes the IP addresses which could
provide an indication on your identity, I personally don't have any access
to the actual IP addresses.
Contact details of the controller
Data collected when you visit the website
This website is hosted by the internet provider Strato AG.
Each time you access content of the website, you computer or internet-capable device transmits the following data which is logged and stored by the provider::
- The domain of this website and the parth of the accessed content.
- The IP adress (anonymized): The internet provider logs the IP address of the device used for accessing content of the website.
For reasons of data protection, only the provider can access information about the IP addresses, which are anonymized after
seven days. The operator of the website (Roland Weigelt) has no direct access to the IP addresses, only to the anonnymized information.
- Date and time of the access.
- HTTP status code.
- Size of the downloaded data.
- The referer, i.e. information about from where you came to the website.
- Information about the browser and the operating system of the device you are using for visiting the website.
The internet provider stores the data only for purposes of providing the services and for detection and defense of attacks.
Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for this.
The log data that is available to the operator of the website does not allow the operator to draw any non-ambigous conclusions regarding the identity of visitors of the website.
Collection and storage of personal data
When you visit the website, no data that could allow the operator to draw any conclusions regarding your identity will be collected:
- Data upload via web forms:
The website does not contain any web forms.
- Analytics tools:
The website does not use analytics tools like e.g. Google Analytics.
- Embedded social media content:
The website does not embed social media content (which could lead to an automatic tracking of visitors).
- Usage of external resources:
The website does not use external resources by third parties (like images, web fonts, etc.) which could be logged on access.
When you contact the operator of the website via one of the channels mentioned in the imprint (email, phone, letter), personal
Sharing of personal data
Your personal data will not be shared with third party, unless
- you have given your consent according to Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR,
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data (Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR),
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR).
By contacting the controller, you can exercise your right:
- Art. 15 GDPR: Right of obtaining information which data are stored and for what purpose,
- Art. 16 GDPR: Right to rectification of inaccurate personal data ,
- Art. 17 GDPR: Right to erasure ('right to be forgotten'),
- Art. 18 GDPR: Right to restriction of processing if the data hasn't been erased yet,
- Art. 20 GDPR: Right to data portability.
- Art. 21 GDPR: Right to object to processing of personal data concerning you.
This policy is effective from May 2018. It may be updated to comply with current legal requirements.
If you have questions regarding this policy, please contact me: